Our innovative Electronic SmartDoor™ gives your pet a key to the house so he can come and go as he pleases. Using radio-frequency technology, the SmartDoor™ reads the unique signal of a SmartKey™ worn on your pet's collar and triggers the battery power-driven flap to unlock. When the SmartDoor™ no longer senses your pet's SmartKey™, the flap automatically locks back into place.
Small children can pass through door.
Door cut-out dimensions chart Click Here»
Read Entire Statement
- New and improved design
- 3 programmable modes: Automatic, Locked and Unlocked
- One programmed SmartKey™ and battery included
- Easily program up to 5 SmartKeys™ with a touch of a button
- Energy efficient, insulated flap with UV sun protection
- Uses 4 D-cell batteries, not included
- Low battery indicator
- Color: white
- How to prepare, install, set and operate with helpful tips included in Operating Guide
- Fits door thickness 1 1/2" to 2" (3.8 cm to 5 cm)
- Outer frame dimensions: 9"w x 15-5/8"h (22.9 cm x 40 cm)
- Flap opening dimensions: 5-1/2"w at center x 7-7/8"h (14 cm x 20 cm)
- Cut-out size: 8-3/8"w x 14-3/4"h (21.3 cm x 37.5 cm)
- Great for pets up to 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
The SmartDoor™ can detect up to five programmed SmartKeys™ and also operates in two other modes: fully locked mode and unlocked mode. Locked mode does not allow entry or exit for any pet and unlocked mode allows entry and exit for all pets.